ROKA London Bantry Backpack - Zip-Top Recycled Canvas - Moss
The Bantry is ROKA London's first, original backpack design created with a chunky zip and wide mouth opening.
Each Bantry can be carried comfortably on your back or by your side with the hand straps. The Bantry features a front pocket closed by a sturdy zip, a secure inside pocket, and a laptop/tablet sleeve inside.
This medium sized backpack features a padded compartment for a 13” laptop or tablet and enough space for notebooks, a water bottle, an extra sweater and more.
The Bantry is made from Recycled Canvas that has a textured look and matte feel. (Further info below on this material)
Time Team is pleased to be an official stockists of ROKA London bags and we highly recommend them for outdoor use in all weathers!
- Colour: Moss (Green)
- Size: 40cm x 30cm x12cm (15.7in x 11.8in x 4.7in)
- Capacity: 14 litres
- Outer material: Weather-resistant recycled nylon or canvas (triple-coated)
- Base material: Weather-resistant canvas (triple coated)
- Lining material: Recycled nylon
- Hardware: Galvanised, smoked, branded metal
- Straps: Cotton webbing adjustable shoulder straps and wide loop handles, v-factor comfort
- Zips: Sturdy durable chunky zips allow easy glide and quick opening for all ages
- Vegan Friendly: Our products use no animal products (including zip ties)
ROKA London's canvas bags are made from recycled PET material. PET (polyethylene terephthalate) is a raw petroleum-based material that is widely used in plastic bottles and other food packaging all over the world.
Recycled PET (RPET) gives new life to a material that is not biodegradable.
If not recycled, this post-consumer waste would otherwise end up in a landfill or worse, the ocean.
About ROKA London:
Live life in colour with ROKA London. The bags & backpacks are made using recycled materials for you to look amazing and feel confident that the things you carry are safe. ROKA is a certified B Corp. ROKA London's bags have been designed but they're founders Emma & Brett, and inspired by the typical British weather, which is something that Time Team knows all too well about too!