Time Team Treaded Digging Spade
We're thrilled to launch our new premium Time Team Treaded Digging Spade. This spade features forged carbon steel head and sockets, and proven 'Spear & Jackson Professional Quality' with hammer finished powder coated head for improved resistance to rust, scratches, humidity and alkalis in the soil.
This really is a one-off collectors item that is both practical and unique and would make the perfect statement gift to any keen archaeologist or gardener, that would likely be passed on to generations to come!
Extra tall or digging deep? Check out our long handled spade here.
Please Note - Due to the physical size of the spades these items will be subject to a higher shipping and handling rate for oversized items, including the UK, USA, Canada and Australia.
International delivery - If you wish to order this item for delivery to a country other than the UK, USA, Canada, or Australia, please contact us with your delivery address to request a quote and we'll be happy to help!
- High quality, professional solid steel forged spade
- Harden and tempered carbon steel head and sockets for strength and durability with hammer powder coating on head for improved resistance to rust, scratches, humidity and alkalis in the soil
- Weatherproofed wooden handle
- Individually hand finished in Cornwall, UK with laser engraved Time Team name and logo on front
- 10 year 'Spear & Jackson manufacturer guarantee'
- Dimensions: 100cm L x 19cm W x 10cm D
- Care Instructions: Use soft brush and wipe clean with warm water after use, and apply and rub good quality wax with a soft cloth occasionally to maintain condition