Time Team Limited Edition Trowel
Our Limited Edition Time Team Archaeology Trowel is our best selling tool. The hand finished, forged steel trowel is the must have tool for delicate but exacting excavation work.
The tempered carbon steel blade is laser engraved with the classic Time Team logo. The natural wood handle is laser engraved on one side with your unique Limited Edition trowel number (eg 'TIME TEAM 001'), and 'THE ONCE AND FUTURE TEAM' on the other so no one will be able to mistake your trowel for theirs!
Finished with the Time Team enamelled inset badge at the end of the wooden handle, and packaged in a printed cotton drawstring bag, this really is a one-off collectors item that is both practical and unique!
We recommend applying this Wax and Revive Tool Treatment Wax every few months, or at the end of a dig to help protect the tool and extend its lifetime for years to come.
Here's Phil discussing what's in his tool box and what to look for in an Archaeology Trowel:
- High quality, solid forged trowel for delicate but exacting excavation work
- Hand finished 4"(102mm) blade, extra thick for rigidity and increased tool life
- Harden and tempered carbon steel blade for strength and durability
- High tang for good knuckle clearance
- Weatherproofed wooden handle
- Laser engraved logo on blade
- Laser engraved unique number and text on handle
- Packaged in a cotton drawstring bag, printed with the Time Team Logo
- Dimensions: 245mm L x 50mm W x 90mm H
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with warm water and apply and rub good quality wax with a soft cloth occasionally to maintain condition.
- Please note, this is not a toy
- Trowels are dispatched in number order and we cannot take specific number requests