Men's Time Team 'Unearthing The Past' Hoodie - Special Edition
Introducing our new Men's Time Team Hoodie featuring our special edition 'Unearthing the Past since 1994' embroidered design.
This premium, super-soft cotton hooded sweatshirt is fit with a thick jersey lined hood and drawstring adjustments for added comfort, making it a great all-weather garment.
This Special Edition design is being launch in celebration of 30 years of Time Team and is the perfect present for any Time Team enthusiast. The fabric has a super soft feel and premium finish making this sure to be a well loved and well used addition to any wardrobe!
Time Team started 'unearthing the past' in 1994 when it was first aired on Channel 4. Time Team has since become one of the UK’s most beloved and long-running TV shows. The ground-breaking history series presented by Tony Robinson helped to popularise the field of archaeology and has since been watched in over 50 countries worldwide!
Also available in Women's Sizes!
Tip - We would recommend, particularly if you prefer a looser fit, to order a size up to your normal clothing size as they often come up smaller on most people.
- Garment colour: Navy
- Small Time Team 'Unearthing the Past Since 1994' logo embroidered in gold on the front left chest
- Large Time Team original logo printed in matte gold tone on the back
- Time Team Banner Logo embroidered in gold on right arm.
- Jersey-lined hood
- Double sided hand pocket at front
- Ribbed hem and sleeve cuffs
- Navy flat herringbone adjustable hood cords, with buttonhole eyelets
- Premium ultra-soft fabric and finishing
- Fabric: 80% Combed ringspun cotton, 20% Polyester
|Size||Chest-to-fit Size (Ins)*||Half Chest (cm)**||Body Length (cm)||Sleeve Length (cm)|
Please allow tolerance +/- 1 ins or cm
* Chest-to-fit size is the diameter measurement around the chest and back
** Half Chest size is the measurement in cm from armpit to armpit