Time Team Long Handled Dutch Spade
We're thrilled to launch our new premium Time Team Long Handled Dutch Spade. This is a forged carbon steel 'Spear & Jackson Neverbend Professional Quality' spade, as used by some of the team on our new digs.
This really is a one-off collectors item that is both practical and unique and would make the perfect statement gift to any keen archaeologist or gardener, that would likely be passed on to generations to come!
Prefer something a little shorter? We have a standard digging spade available here.
Please Note - Due to the physical size of the spades these items will be subject to a higher shipping and handling rate for oversized items, including the UK, USA, Canada and Australia.
International delivery - If you wish to order this item for delivery to a country other than the UK, USA, Canada, or Australia, please contact us with your delivery address to request a quote and we'll be happy to help!
- High quality, professional solid forged carbon steel spade
- Clear lacquered head for rust resistance
- Long hardwood t-grip handle for user comfort and ease for deeper digging and lifting
- Individually hand finished in Cornwall, UK with laser engraved Time Team name and logo on front
- 5 year 'Spear & Jackson Neverbend Quality' guarantee
- Dimensions: 120cm L x 18cm W x 7cm D
- Care Instructions: Use soft brush and wipe clean with warm water after use, and apply and rub good quality wax with a soft cloth occasionally to maintain condition