ROKA London Carnaby Small Zip Wallet - Recycled Canvas - Multi Stripe
Say hello to this super-cute Carnaby Wallet by Roka London. The perfect addition to any other bag to store your valuables in.
Made from recycled materials, the Carnaby is designed to keep your money, cards, and valuables organised. With three sections all tucked away under one main, secure zip. Versatile and durable, this little wallet is the perfect partner for any bag.
Weather-resistant, durable, lightweight and comes in recycled Taslon, Nylon and Canvas materials that has a textured look and matte feel. (Further info below on this material)
Time Team is pleased to be an official stockists of ROKA London bags and we highly recommend them for outdoor use in all weathers! If you know anything about Time Team - we love a bit of multi stripe colour!
- Colour: Multi colour stripe
- Small Size: 14cm x 9.5cm x 2.8cm (5.5in x 3.7in x 1.9in)
- Outer material: Weather-resistant recycled nylon or canvas (triple-coated)
- Base material: Weather-resistant canvas (triple coated)
- Lining material: Recycled nylon
- Hardware: Galvanised, smoked, branded metal
- Straps: Cotton webbing adjustable shoulder straps and wide loop handles, v-factor comfort
- Zips: Sturdy durable chunky zips allow easy glide and quick opening for all ages
- Vegan Friendly: Our products use no animal products (including zip ties)
ROKA London's canvas bags are made from recycled PET material. PET (polyethylene terephthalate) is a raw petroleum-based material that is widely used in plastic bottles and other food packaging all over the world.
Recycled PET (RPET) gives new life to a material that is not biodegradable.
If not recycled, this post-consumer waste would otherwise end up in a landfill or worse, the ocean.
About ROKA London:
Live life in colour with ROKA London. The bags & backpacks are made using recycled materials for you to look amazing and feel confident that the things you carry are safe. ROKA is a certified B Corp. ROKA London's bags have been designed but they're founders Emma & Brett, and inspired by the typical British weather, which is something that Time Team knows all too well about too!