ROKA London Finchley Backpack - Roll-Top Recycled Canvas - Moss
Introducing ROKA London's sustainable and minimalist-design, roll-top Finchley backpack. Play it cool with this minimalist-design, roll-top backpack with a large front pocket with zip.
This weather-resistant bag has extra storage space and room for everything, featuring a padded laptop or tablet sleeve suitable for a 15" laptop and loads of pockets. Great for packing for your full day, this Finchley backpack has enough space for a change of clothes, water bottle, snacks and more!
Made using the rPET sustainable Canvas, the bag has a matte look and feel which evokes canvas. It is then coated to make it water-resistant and finally put through a softening process to make it have a softer feel. And the canvas material is weather-resistant, lightweight, and as durable as all the ROKA bags! (Further info below on this material)
The Sustainable Finchley is the perfect medium size backpack. Internal pockets mean there's a spot for everything from your mobile phone to your pens, keeping your bag clutter-free! From the side bottle pockets and the laptop sleeve to the comfortable straps and durable material, this bag is made to help you through your day and help the planet.
Time Team is pleased to be an official stockists of ROKA London bags and we highly recommend them for outdoor use in all weathers!
- Colour: Moss (Green)
- Size: 42cm x 28cm x 13cm (16.5in x 11in x 5.1in)
- Capacity: 15 litres
- Outer material: weather resistant recycled canvas with a matte feel (triple coated)
- Base material: weather resistant canvas (triple coated)
- Inside each ROKA bag is a lightly padded laptop pocket, a small personal pocket, and padding to add comfort to the back when carried
- Lining material: matte nylon
- Hardware: galvanized, smoked, branded metal
- Straps: cotton webbing adjustable shoulder straps and wide loop handles, v-factor comfort
- Zips: Sturdy durable chunky zips allow easy glide, quick open/close for all ages
- All of our products are vegan.
ROKA London's canvas bags are made from recycled PET material. PET (polyethylene terephthalate) is a raw petroleum-based material that is widely used in plastic bottles and other food packaging all over the world.
Recycled PET (RPET) gives new life to a material that is not biodegradable.
If not recycled, this post-consumer waste would otherwise end up in a landfill or worse, the ocean.
About ROKA London:
Live life in colour with ROKA London. The bags & backpacks are made using recycled materials for you to look amazing and feel confident that the things you carry are safe. ROKA is a certified B Corp. ROKA London's bags have been designed but they're founders Emma & Brett, and inspired by the typical British weather, which is something that Time Team knows all too well about too!
We Also Recommend
ROKA London x Natural History Museum - Waterhouse Field Bag - Recycled Canvas - Flax