ROKA London Kennington Crossbody - Recycled Canvas - Multi Stripe
The multi stripe Kennington Crossbody can be worn on the shoulder or across the body. This bag will fit all of your essentials in it to keep them close to hand. It is a wardrobe staple and a favourite everyday item.
With a zipped pocket on the front, a pocket on the back and additional pockets on the inside, you have the perfect medium day bag to organise all of your belongings that's both lightweight, slimline and eye catching!
Our bold chunky zips and weather-resistant recycled nylon material gives you a smooth look and matte finish to take on any day, rain or shine! (Further info below on this material)
Time Team is pleased to be an official stockists of ROKA London bags and we highly recommend them for outdoor use in all weathers! If you know anything about Time Team - we are quite fond a bit of multi stripe colour!
- Colour: Multi colour stripe
- Size: 30cm x 30cm x 2.5cm (11.8in x 11.8in x 1in)
- Length of strap: 130cm
- Outer material: Weather-resistant recycled nylon or canvas (triple-coated)
- Base material: Weather-resistant canvas (triple coated)
- Lining material: Recycled nylon
- Hardware: Galvanised, smoked, branded metal
- Straps: Cotton webbing adjustable shoulder straps and wide loop handles, v-factor comfort
- Zips: Sturdy durable chunky zips allow easy glide and quick opening for all ages
- Vegan Friendly: Our products use no animal products (including zip ties)
ROKA London's canvas bags are made from recycled PET material. PET (polyethylene terephthalate) is a raw petroleum-based material that is widely used in plastic bottles and other food packaging all over the world.
Recycled PET (RPET) gives new life to a material that is not biodegradable.
If not recycled, this post-consumer waste would otherwise end up in a landfill or worse, the ocean.
About ROKA London:
Live life in colour with ROKA London. The bags & backpacks are made using recycled materials for you to look amazing and feel confident that the things you carry are safe. ROKA is a certified B Corp. ROKA London's bags have been designed but they're founders Emma & Brett, and inspired by the typical British weather, which is something that Time Team knows all too well about too!
We Also Recommend
ROKA London x Natural History Museum - Waterhouse Field Bag - Recycled Canvas - Flax