Time Team's Dig Village Book, Limited Edition (Hardback)
Time Team's Dig Village is the ultimate hands-on guide to discovering more about your local history and archaeology. Across almost 500 pages, featuring stunning original illustrations, Dig Village provides the keys to help you unlock the past. Dig Village draws upon the unique insights of 25 years of Time Team and ten years' intensive research. Tim Taylor has used this experience to create a framework of 66 key categories that communities can use to discover more about the heritage on their own doorstep.
Why not add a Time Team Bookmarks in with your order - useful with this sizeable read!
- Limited edition hardback
- A practical 'how to' guide for discovering the heritage of your area
- Advice on project organisation and community outreach
- Packed with real-life examples from 25 years of Time Team
- The latest book from bestselling author, Time Team creator and series producer, Tim Taylor
- Featuring the input of some of Time Team's key experts
- Beautifully illustrated throughout with hundreds of colour photographs, maps and original illustrations
- Please note - BOOKMARK IS NOT INCLUDED
"Dig Village paints an exciting picture of history at a local level"
Nick Johnson MBE
"A really practical and informative guide to help anyone explore the origins of their own village"
Professor Stewart Ainsworth
*Please note: All Uk and International orders including this book will incur additional shipping charges due to the weight and size of the book (Time Team has managed to produce a book that weighs over 2kg of archaeological knowledge!). For more delivery information click here.
We Also Recommend
Drawing Somerset's Past: An Illustrated Journey through History by Time Team Artist Victor Ambrus
Drawing on Archaeology: Bringing History to Life (Paperback) - Victor Ambrus
Broken Pots, Mending Lives: The Archaeology of Operation Nightingale (Signed Edition - Hardback) - Richard Osgood, Illustrated by Prof Alice Roberts