Foot Rescue Kit
Give hard working feet a little TLC with this aromatherapy foot rescue kit including a deeply nourishing cracked heel balm and soothing peppermint foot cream.
Apply after a long day walking across fields, hiking across rugged landscape, or working on a dig. You can even add a little before you set off for added protection.
Great for personal use, or gifting. These products use proven ingredients known to relieve sore skin and muscle. Perfect pocket size additions to your bag for a day exploration!
Check out the matching Hand Rescue Kit too!
- Includes Foot Rescue Cream with peppermint essential oil and glycerine to soothe and moisturise
- Includes Cracked Heel Balm contains enriching sweet almond oil and avocado oil.
- Presented in a recycled packaging box, and individual metal tins
- Cracked Heel Balm Tin - 26g
- Foot Cream Tin - 26g
- Kit Size: H8.5cm x W11.5cmx D3.5cm
- Suitable for vegetarians. Free from SLS, mineral oils, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, palm oil. No animal testing.
- Designed and made in the UK by Sting In The Tail
Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate,
Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract, DMDM Hydantoin.
About Sting In The Tail
Sting in the Tail has been designing and manufacturing products in the UK for 27 years. They are based in the English Lake District and assemble all their products in their headquarters on the edge of Morecambe Bay. They always endeavour to source and manufacture as many components and products in the UK as possible.
The design of many of the products reflects the heritage of our country with a modern twist. The products use tried and tested formulations that work and are not a gimmick! They recognise that packaging has a very short life before ending up in the bin, landfill or even the oceans. They endeavour to keep their packaging to the minimum, choosing to use containers with a future use or recycled, functional packaging
We Also Recommend
Archaeologist's Desk Candle | Distressed Leather, Wild Patchouli, and Vanilla